This has been a very succesful experiment. It’s not like if I am discovering anything, this is not rocket science, there’s already so many recipes including black beans, canellini beans, chickpeas… but this time it just was the casuality of mixing up things I had laying around in my pantry and made a good combination.
And I am going to say no more, because I am already having my third muffing while typing and thinking if I should have a 4th… (OMG!!)
Here is the recipe! 😀
- 160 g plain flour
- 160 g oats flour
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 380 g canellini beans (drained weight)
- 60 g oats milk
- 45 g 100% cocoa
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- optional: chocolate chips
- Mix in a bowl all the dry ingredients.
- With the blender, puree the beans and the eggs all together.
- Add this puree, with the milk and the vanilla to the dry mix.
- Combine well.
- In a muffin tin coated with a little sunflower oil spread the mix (it was enough for 12)
- Sprinkle with a few chocolate chips (optional)
- Cook for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180° in the center of your oven.
- Once cooked, place in a cooling rack until nice and cold and...